The Pet Portal is an offsite system which allows you to access your pet’s vaccine history, request an appointment online, track any past and upcoming appointments you’ve already scheduled, get detailed information on vaccines and the diseases they protect against, create email alerts for upcoming visits/vaccines, and much more. A wealth of information on training and caring for your pet is also available on the site under the “Care” section. You can even personalize your pet portal by uploading pictures of your pets to their account profiles.
Please note that medical records and certificates are not accessible through the Pet Portal for privacy and security reasons. If needed we can fax and email these documents at your request.
Instructions for Access:
- Click on the pet portal link shown above to navigate to the Pet Portal site.
- Click “Request an Account” at the bottom of the new page.
- Watch your email for the “Welcome – Bristol County” email from us.
- Click the “create a password” link in that email. Create a password for your account.
- Use your email as your username when accessing the Pet Portal site in the future.
Didn’t receive an email? Try checking your spam folder, or give us a call to make sure we have your correct email address on file. You can also request a password change if you’ve already accessed the site, but forgotten your password.