Welcome to Bristol County Veterinary Hospital!
Bristol County Veterinary Hospital New Client Center
Your initial visit to Bristol County Veterinary Hospital is an important first step in establishing our relationship with you and your pet.
During your pet’s first visit we want to ensure we have your pet’s important background information, such as their medical history, and that we give you time to get to know the doctor.
To understand what to expect on your first visit to our veterinary practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also find veterinarian and staff biographies on our ‘About Us’ menu, and learn more about our experienced and caring team during our first visit procedure. You can even save some time on your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms below in advance of your appointment.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that our Veterinarians have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for your pet. It may benefit you to come approximately 5 minutes early for your pet’s appointment. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our Veterinarians, Technicians, and Receptionists. We look forward to seeing you and your pet on your first visit!
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), checks, and cash.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Bristol County Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments based on the dollar amount. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest-Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
- Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit our insurance information page.