Welcome to Bristol County Veterinary Hospital!
Your initial visit to Bristol County Veterinary Hospital is an important first step in establishing our relationship with you and your pet. During your pet’s first visit we want to ensure we have your pet’s important background information, such as their medical history, and that we give you time to get to know the doctor.
To understand what to expect on your first visit to our veterinary practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also find veterinarian and staff biographies on our ‘About Us’ menu, and learn more about our experienced and caring team during our first visit procedure. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms below in advance of your appointment.
What To Expect
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), checks and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Bristol County Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments based on the dollar amount. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest-Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit our insurance information page.
You may submit the form(s) in one of two ways:
- Save the completed form(s) shown below to your computer, complete and attach it to an e-mail, and send to email@example.com. **You MUST use a PDF reader such as Adobe (available below). While web browsers like Google Chrome can open PDF documents, they likely will not save your entered data, and the form will be sent completely blank.**
- Print out the completed form and bring it with you at the time of the appointment.
New Client Form
New Pet Form
Tues: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Have a question?
Use the form below to send us a message!
A member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you need immediate assistance, please give us a call at 508-336-3381.