Welcome to Bristol County Veterinary Hospital!
Your initial visit to Bristol County Veterinary Hospital is an important first step in establishing our relationship with you and your pet. During your pet’s first visit we want to ensure we have your pet’s important background information, such as their medical history, and that we give you time to get to know the doctor. To understand what to expect on your first visit to our veterinary practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also find veterinarian and staff biographies on our ‘About Us’ menu, and learn more about our experienced and caring team during our first visit procedure. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms below in advance of your appointment.
We, the staff of the Bristol County Veterinary Hospital health care team, will establish and maintain fair, honest, and respectful relationships with our clients and each other. We will treat our patients like our own pets, and we will treat our clients the same way we would want to be treated. We will maintain the highest standards of service and care. We will exceed our client’s expectations. We will continuously pursue education and learning to remain at the forefront of our profession. We will work together in a professional and caring environment as a TEAM. We will provide exceptional value at a fair price thereby achieving a fair and equitable balance for our clients and health care team. A healthy pride in the care we deliver as a health care team is what distinguishes us as a practice. It is why Bristol County Veterinary Hospital is entering its 28th year in providing outstanding veterinary care to the community of pet owners who place their trust in our medical professionals.
Patient and Client Forms
You may submit the form(s) in one of three ways:
- Save the completed form(s) shown below to your computer, complete and attach it to an e-mail, and send to email@example.com. **You MUST use a PDF reader such as Adobe (available below). While web browsers like Google Chrome can open PDF documents, they likely will not save your entered data, and the form will be sent completely blank.**
- Print out the completed form and bring it with you at the time of the appointment.
- Online submission (recommended):
Downloadable New Client / New Patient Forms
What to Expect:
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that our Veterinarians have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for your pet. It may benefit you to come approximately 5 minutes early for your pet’s appointment. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our Veterinarians, Technicians, and Receptionists. We look forward to seeing you and your pet on your first visit!
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), checks and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Bristol County Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments based on the dollar amount. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program
- Interest Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit our insurance information page below . . .