Work at Bristol County Veterinary Hospital!
Check out our open positions and apply using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bristol County Veterinary Hospital, located in Seekonk, MA, just north of Providence, RI is an AmeriVet Partner. We are looking for an Associate or two to join our team! Being near Boston, MA and Providence, RI you’re sure to never run out of things to do. Worried you’ll have to travel to a city to find something fun? Think again! Spend an afternoon unwinding on the beautiful trail loop at Caratunk Wildlife Refuge in Seekonk. Check out the Historic Jacob Hill Farm, a local landmark run as a House Museum and Bed and Breakfast/Inn. Wanting something more high-energy? Seekonk Speedway features races of all kind and is sure to entertain! There’s no doubt about it… Seekonk will make the perfect home.
BCVH Associates enjoy:
- A beautiful, AAHA Accredited Hospital with a 20 year reputation of excellence in the community
- A collegial and collaborative atmosphere
- Progressive medicine & opportunities to work with and consult with our hospital’s outside surgeon and Cardiologist
- Room to grow your personal practice of medicine
- A passionate and skilled support staff
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Signing Bonus
- Mentorship and professional develop customized to the needs of the individual
Check out our website to get to know us better. We can’t wait to meet YOU!
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday - Friday our phones will be turned off from 2:00 - 2:30 pm for staff lunches.