Whether it’s for one day or several days, the Bristol County Veterinary Hospital will provide a safe, clean,
Boarding services are offered for our established clients only. Dogs are boarded in kennels according to their size and cats and exotics are boarded in a separate location to offer them a separate space apart from barking dogs. Because we do not have outdoor runs and facilities, those animals that are younger, have lots of energy and require lots of
With your permission, we will send you updates and/or pictures of your pet via text, email, or phone on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday (excluding drop-off, pickup days, and holidays).
Additional Services: You may request a bath and/or nail trim during your pet’s stay.
Drop Off and Pick Up
Pets must be up to date on their yearly exam. If your pet is not up to date on their yearly exam, one will be performed while boarding.
For the safety of other boarders, all dogs and cats boarding must be up to date on flea, tick, and heartworm prevention. If they are not up to date, we reserve the right to apply appropriate flea, tick and heartworm prevention at a cost to the owner while they are boarding.
- All pets must be spayed or neutered
- All pets must be over 6 months of age
- All dogs must be docile enough to be leashed and walked on a daily basis
All Vaccines should be up to date at least seven days prior to boarding.
If vaccines were received elsewhere, records are required prior to boarding.
- DA2PP (Canine Distemper)
- Canine Influenza*
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper)
If the above requirements can’t be met, or, if our boarding facilities are not the best fit for your beloved family member, we can give you the names of pet sitters or other boarding facilities. Please call one of our customer service representatives for this list.
Boarding services are provided by reservation only.
Canine Boarding Form
Feline Boarding Form
You may submit the boarding form in one of two ways:
1. Complete the Online Form above (recommended).
2. Download the Canine/Feline Boarding Form(s), open the form with the Adobe PDF download available below (NOT Google Chrome), fill out the fields and save the PDF, then upload the filled forms via the PDF form submission above. Additionally, you can attach the completed PDF form to an email, or print it out and bring it with you at drop-off.
You may save the completed form on your computer and keep it to use later, modifying it as needed.
Tues: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Have a question?
Use the form below to send us a message!
A member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you need immediate assistance, please give us a call at 508-336-3381.